Ljubljana Stock Exchange
- Street: Slovenska 56
- Postcode: 1000
- City: Ljubljana
- Country: Slovenia
- Contact Phone: +386 1 471 0211
The core business of the exchange is to ensure proper conditions for the matching of supply and demand in the trading in securities and other financial instruments, and for organized, transparent, liquid, and effective trading in securities, in accordance with the law and other regulations.
Trading in securities shall be conducted in compliance with the law and Articles of Association, and in compliance with the Rules, Instructions and other general acts of the Exchange.
LJSE shall perform the following activities:
- operate the stock exchange market in financial instruments, for which it had obtained authorization from the Agency,
- publish the prices of financial instruments,
- provide information on supply and demand, market values and other data on financial instruments,
- conduct research and analysis of the financial market,
- provide technical services to support trading,
- operate a CSI.
Additional activities include the services for trading members and listed companies.